Runnymede Hill Veterinary Hospital
We are a privately owned Veterinary Hospital based around the Egham area of Surrey. Our main purpose built premises was one of the first to be granted Hospital Status from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons . This is only awarded to those practices achieving the highest standards of care and treatment. Our Hospital Status is continually upgraded and subject to regular inspections.
As a Veterinary Hospital we provide the following:
- Clinical staff on site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nursing, feeding and caring for our hospitalised patients.
- State of the art monitoring equipment and sterile operating theatres allowing complex surgical procedures to be performed.
- The most up to date equipment allowing in-house radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy.
- In-house laboratory to give rapid blood test results whatever the time of day or night.
- Continual Professional Development required for all veterinary staff, keeping their knowledge up to date and innovative.
- A team of qualified veterinary nurses who also assist in teaching our student nurses, all of whom are undertaking a recognised course.
- Two isolation wards for patients with infectious diseases allowing special care for these patients whilst protecting others in our care.
- Separate dog and cat wards to keep your pets more at ease during their stay.
- Dentistry facilities including a digital dental X-ray sensor.
- A veterinary surgeon from a practice limited to veterinary dentistry - Paul Hobson - who carries out referral work every two weeks.
- DEFRA work, providing vet services to the Animal Reception Centre at Heathrow, many major airlines and quarantine kennels (Airpets).
Most importantly, we are 100% dedicated to putting your pet first and treating them as if they are our own. From our Reception and Admin staff through to our Veterinary Surgeons we all feel this way regarding your pets.
Providing preventative healthcare for your pet is the responsible thing to do but unfortunately it is also expensive - that is why we have Pets OK!
Exclusively to this Hospital we can offer you a comprehensive healthcare plan that enables you to budget and spread the cost of these treatments throughout the year.
Pets OK includes:
- Flea and worming treatments
- Regular quarterly health assessments
- Dental advice
- Nutritional and weight advice
- Skin checks and free nails clips
Spread the cost of preventative healthcare:
- Payment over 12 months by Direct Debit
- Just ask a member of staff for a quote
Pets OK member benefits:
10% discount off:
- Dental treatment and products
- Pre-anaesthetic blood tests
- In-house blood and urine tests
- Blood pressure monitoring
5% discount off:
- Hill's Vet Essentials Plan diets