Classified Listing Info
Pet Health Club is a money saving preventative health scheme to help keep your pet and your finances in tip-top condition.
It covers all of your pet's routine health care needs, including preventative treatments and expert advice, giving you complete peace of mind.
More importantly, all members can enjoy great savings on products and services keeping your pet happy and healthy.
Why it makes perfect sense to join our Pet Health Club
You'll be providing essential routine care for your pet, which is all part of being a responsible pet owner. Save money on the cost of treatments and services that keep your pet healthy and happy. This also allows you to budget and spread the cost of routine care by convenient direct debit.
LOOK HOW MUCH IS COVERED, HOW LITTLE IT COSTS AND HOW MUCH YOU SAVE!
As a member each year you will receive -
- Vaccination Course or Booster
- Kennel Cough Vaccination
- 2nd Heath check at 6 months
- All year Worm Treatment
- All year Flea Treatment (annual Flystrike for rabbits)
- Cost Price food (non-prescription)
- Annual Urine Test
- Nail Clipping (twice a year)
- Microchipping or £10 voucher (one per plan)
- 50% off Retail cost of First Bag of Food (one per plan)
- 25% off Prescription food
- 10% off Dentistry & Pet Passports
- 10% off Pet Shop Sales & Geriatric Screenings
PLUS YOU’LL GET
20% OFF Selected Lifetime Care Medications and Neutering
100% OFF Direct Claims Administration Fee
How to become a member?
Give us a call on 0191 3845115 (Durham) or 0191 3871881 (Chester Le Street) and one of our friendly team members will be able to assist you further.