Classified Listing Info
Listing Began: Saturday, July 13, 2019
First class care for pets and their owners
The Rowe Veterinary Group was founded in 1948 by Mr John Rowe, father of Richard, one of our partners who has recently retired from small animal practice. The practice has grown rapidly and now has four branches.
Three are in North Bristol with easy access from many areas of Bristol at Yate, Thornbury and Bradley Stoke so within South Gloucestershire. People living in Rangeworthy, Winterbourne or Frampton Cotterell can quickly reach the Yate surgery or the 24 hour Hospital at Bradley Stoke.
There is also a Veterinary Hospital at Wotton-under-Edge, easy to get to from Hillesley, Hawkesbury Upton, Charfield, Wickwar, Cromhall and Dursley areas.
As well as providing a high quality first opinion practice for dogs, cats, small furries, birds and exotics animals we are home to a referral service, Rowe Referrals.
We are always there to take care of your pet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Emergency Veterinary Service
Our Emergency Veterinary Service is based at our hospital in Bradley Stoke and provides a genuine 24 hour emergency service for clients of the Rowe Veterinary Group and other practices within the Bristol area. The hospital is equipped with the latest technology to ensure that your pet receives the highest possible standard of care.
Facilities available include:
- 24 hour emergency cover with the telephone always personally answered by a team of excellent Receptionists and Veterinary Nurses. We will always see emergency cases at any time of the day or night.
- Dedicated full time Veterinary Surgeon, Veterinary Nurse and Care Assistant on duty throughout the night to see emergencies and to care for hospitalised patients.
- Veterinary hospital approved to the highest possible standard by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- Ultrasound scanning for non evasive internal examinations.
- Digital x-ray facilities.
- Operating theatres equipped with modern advanced anaesthesia facilities and monitors including blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry, carbon dioxide and oxygen monitoring to suit all sizes of patient.
- Endoscopy and video-endoscopy facilities.
- Seperate wards for dogs, cats and small furries. Various size kennels in seperate heated / air conditioned areas to provide a comfortable, secure and peaceful environment for your pet during it's stay.
- A seperate isolation ward allowing us to isolate and treat infectious cases.
- Heated vivarium for exotics and small mammals.
- On-site laboratory enabling rapid diagnosis and early treatment.
- To find out more about our practice click on 'Visit my Web Site'
Public Questions / Answers
No questions have been posted about this listing.