Classified Listing Info
John Dinsdale BVMS MRCVS
I have been a veterinary surgeon in Widnes since graduating from Glasgow University in 1984. I later bought the practice in Liverpool Road and subsequently moved the surgery into the current purpose built building in Ditchfield Road where I now have a further four Veterinary Surgeons working in my team.
Our philosophy is to provide the most up to date treatments and diagnostic facilities combined with a traditional caring and personal service.
One of the best ways for us to care for your pets is to help to prevent illness. This aspect of veterinary medicine is one that we at Andale take very seriously. Our aim is to enable your pets to enjoy a longer, fitter, healthier and more active life through continuous monitoring and intervention only as and when necessary.
Our surgery is equipped with the most modern and up to date facilities. We pride ourselves in ensuring that our staff get the best training available to keep them up to date in the treatments and techniques available.
We have an extremely professional, highly qualified, long serving and caring team with many of our staff having worked for us for over 10 years.
My wife Janet (Practice Manager and Co-Director) and I would like to thank you for choosing Andale for your pet's health care. We look forward to building a long standing supportive relationship with you and your pet.
Our Surgery has recently achieved the distinction of becoming a Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Accredited Small Animal Tier 2 Practice.
If you have any queries or problems, our receptionists and nurses are happy to help you. They will advise on how to make the best use of our services, arrange appointments, provide directions for new clients, etc. No question is too small. Please ring us on 0151 423 1388 or call in to speak to a member of our team.
- Purpose built extensive large modern surgery
- Air Conditioned waiting room with separate seating areas for cats and dogs
- Equipped to provide a high standard of medical and surgical care
- Modern operating theatres
- Dental facilities
- X-ray facilities
- Ultrasound facilities
- ECG facilities
- Endoscope facilities
- In house laboratory
- Nurse treatment room
- Separate Cat & Dog recovery wards
- Isolation Wards
- Cat Intensive Care Unit (donated by Ed Kelsall)
- Secure dispensing pharmacy
- Off-road dedicated client car park
- Experienced and up to date Veterinary Surgeons
- Fully qualified Nursing team
- Accredited training practice
- Pre bookable consultations / appointments
- Home visits if required (at extra cost)
- Routine and emergency operations
- Cancer treatment service
- Treatments / examinations available from the facilities listed above
- Nurse Clinics - including weight management, diabetic management, annual health checks, senior health checks and other care as required
- Pet pregnancy club including advice on breeding and advice and care during pregnancy
- Nail clipping
- Rabbit teeth care and treatment
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Advice on all aspects of pet care
- Worming advice
- Flea control advice
- Vaccinations (both primary and annual booster arrangements with reminders sent out)
- Microchip Identification
- Dietary and specialist food advice (we are a Hills Premier Practice)
- Behavioural Consultations (by prior arrangement)
- Pet Passports
- Export and import advice
- 24 hour Emergency Service
- Repeat prescription ordering service
- Puppy Parties
- Free Puppy, Kitten & Rabbit packs
- Shop: We stock a wide range of products for your pets including food, leads, collars, toys, grooming tools and behavioural information and other books and leaflets
- Pet Insurance (We are appointed representatives for Pet Plan)
- Cremation Service
To find out more about our practice click on 'Visit my Web Site' under 'Seller Info'